Friday, April 6, 2012

Baseball time!

Nolan is now an official member of the T-ball Little League Team, The Grasshoppers! Ohhhhh! He is so excited! His Dad got him a baseball bag and a bat to put in it, so he wants to carry that around with him every where we go, even into the grocery store. I have to tell him no, the bag is so big he could knock down something. But still he is stoked to be playing.



Our first practice was fun. He had a smile on his face the whole time! He worked so hard to please his coaches and of course wouldn't say anything to them until we were leaving when he rolled down his window and screamed, "bye coach!".

The next day my parents bought Nolan a T to practice with at their house in between games. (We live in an apartment so there is no room to play.) He was so excited that he started playing with it right away. He wanted me to "catch" the balls for him and stay out there and watch him play. I don't mind, but after catching 20 balls, I'm ready to go back inside.


I love how determined he is and how much he enjoys this sport and pretty much every other sport. He listens to what the coaches and I tell him and demonstrates it in how he catches and hits the ball. I'm so excited for the games to start! He may not be the star player, but he is going to have the time of his life! It's going to be awesome! 

No comments: