Tuesday, December 6, 2011

American Idol here we come!

The boys found the guitar that I had hid in the garage because it has a broken string. I keep meaning to take it in to get fixed, but it's one of those things that always seem to be your lowest priority. This morning I heard Nolan playing it and Dylan was singing along. (It reminded me of when my sister were little. She would play the piano and I would dance like I knew the song.)

About half way through Nolan's third rendition of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", he yells for Dylan to come and change the station. I stepped out of the bathroom and asked him what he said. He merely said, Dylan can change the station on the guitar for me. I smiled and laughed inside because all Dylan did was turn the tuning buttons for the guitar strings, but Nolan thought he was really doing something special.

No comments: